sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

#27 God damn you half japanese boys (8)

So Burdett Road Failed again... big deal.
In exactly 3.5 hours I'll stalk teacher, fake boobs, chinese, and Trent Lane.

Yesterday and the day before I went to uni, to see ex fuck buddy, and to stalk the guy from the bus, and to listen to this awsome class (Physics history)
Class starts at 1 pm, so I told EFB to keep a place for me, that I'd catch him in the classroom.
And I didn't find the fucking classroom, so I sitted in the cafeteria praying Cthulhu to
a) Tell ex fuck buddy I was lost, so he would go there to pick me
b) Suddenly find the guy from the bus, and stalk him to death.

Either happened.

Instead....
I saw this guy...
Is he? *
He drinks some water, he's staring at me.
Is he?
If he's not, I'll look quite stupid.
He goes away...
WTF lets stalk.
So I followed him, pointed at him and asked if he was EFB's friend.
Yes, and you are...?
K.
Ohh don't you wear glasses?
Sometimes lol

Blah blah.... he helps me find efb.
<3
Physics History
Found him again, talked for a while.
<3
And I almost blewed it xD

HJB-Oh, aren't you gonna eat?
k- Oh I don't eat.
HJB- What, don't you eat?
K- Erm (fuck fuck fuck) today
HJB- You're not eating today?
K-No, I mean, Im not hungry.
HJP- Oh I see.



.-.

Tell EFB how hot his friend is....

Blah...

Now some history.

* The first day I took PH, EFB introduced me to his half japanese friend.
I was drooling.
His mother must be gorgeous.
He's FAR MUCH better than EFB, and Trent Lane and Guy from the Bus.
But, we didn't even talk.


He's not really tall, but he is taller than me (good enough for me), light brown hair, not long, but not short, beautiful eyes.
I mean BEAUTIFUL, he's got typical asian eyes (I can't remember the word for those kind of eyes) BUT they're yellowish green.
That looks pretty cool (usually asian eyes are dark).
Plus, he's so skinny.
And, the shape of his face *o*
Perfect jaw.
And... he's so skinny he has cheekbones.
SUPER PLUS
EFB told me he's interested in my ffugly self.


Ahhh too many guys <3
(After like 3 months of monogamous "casual" sex with ex boyfriend)

Food, sometimes.
Haven't gained, but haven't lost.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario