lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009

#21 Quickie // Today's song

Im in the city, chez la mère.
I've been eating like a cow..
Im still looking for Burdett Road.
I still need to get laid.
Im still lonely.

Today's song : The Bends

I need to wash myself again to hide all the dirt and pain
'cause I'd be scared that there's nothing underneath
And who are my real friends?
Have they all got the bends?
Am I really sinking this low?
My baby's got the bends
We don't have any real friends
Just lying in a bar with my drip feed on
talking to my girlfriend waiting for something to happen
I wish it was the sixties
I wish I could be happy
I wish, I wish, I wish that something would happen.

6 comentarios:

  1. I thought you'd like the description of being pinned down by two nurses. Bit BDSM. Thank you for appreciating the pimped blog. The guy in my header isn't the stereotypical tattooed guy. Looks a bit too "proper" for it, I love it =D. Rebelllls. Hope you're having a good day :]

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Bends is a great song! Actually, it's one of my favorite Radiohead songs =)
    So, are you from Spain? I've been learning spanish for two years but I still suck, unfortunately.

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey you--
    stop eating like a cow.
    but dont eat like a bird though, they eat more than twice their weight in a day.

    Good song. <3 Fo sho.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. haa you make me laugh :) i love the simpsons! but i havent seen that episode yet so i'll put it on my to do list. quit eating like a cow or youre going to end up in fat girl hell with me!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, Mexico sounds like an amazing place! And you have so tasty food over there :P
    Haha, I'm not very into Black Metal x]

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Yeah, isn't it typical?

    I've got a friend from Mexico, and from what she has told me, it sounds like a place I would enjoy to visit :)
    I guess it's more of a scandinavian thing :P

    Stay strong :)

    ResponderEliminar