viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

#22 Farewell the ashtray girl

So, Im a fat whore, I re- measured myself.
GOD
Im sooo going to fat girls hell.
But I'll start again on Monday (Food, Gym, Sex life)
I've had quite long "food vacations"

I'll be back in da pueblo.

Farewell Big City : (
Farewell Hottie from Maths (or Physics, sais pas)
Farewell Burdett Road
Farewell Sex Shop
Farwell ex fuck buddy : (

And today's song, is Changes.
Im not sure if it's Black Sabbath's, or Ozzy's but is a great song.
Today's mood, and a flashback.

I feel unhappy
I feel so sad
I lost the best friend
That I ever had
She was my woman
I loved her so
But its too late now
Ive let her go
[...]
We shared the years
We shared each day
In love together
We found a way
You lying trying waste of space.

2 comentarios:

  1. Ahhhh, the city forgotten by god!
    =( da pueblo. Well I really hope you
    can give not smoking a try (You did tell me that right? I didn't dream that hmm) Anyways, and yeah getting to the gym will be good for you. =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You aren't going to fat girl hell ; ) I'm sure you'll lose anything you gained in now time darling<3
    Stay strong <3

    ResponderEliminar