viernes, 17 de julio de 2009

#7 shalala

Lost 1 pound :D
Had 444 calories "yesterday" (considering 2:00 am as saturday) in the shape of...

2 1/2 cookies = 144 cal. (gross)
3 quaker bars = 285 cal. (worse)
1 half sized orange = 15 cal.

I fucked a lot. (That does count as exercise, rite?)



"Today" Im eating nothing, and drinking the world, and hopefully, fucking a lot too.
Or, maybe I'll be too drunk to fuck.
"Tonight" I get the results, so.... god Im so fucking nervous.








I want that.
I want to be the skinny bitch that drinks Jack Daniels.
For now, I can only afford the Jack Daniels.
But I'll be the skinny bitch, and that's a fucking promise.

2 comentarios:

  1. ahhh, the undeniable appeal of self-destructive chic!

    I hope you get to keep your cat!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LOL i just wrote a whole spiel about aspartame.

    im gonna follow.
    i like your blog.
    good job on the one pound lost!

    ResponderEliminar